Thursday, June 5, 2014

One Year Later

I cannot believe it has been just over a year since I last posted. There are a couple of reasons for that. My husband will tell you I pick up hobbies for about a year and then I drop those hobbies and come back to them later. That is only part of what happened. Shortly after my last post, I started DBT therapy for my BPD. (More on that later.) I have also gained a best friend, seen my first born through 1st grade, and gotten marginally better on this housework thing.

I decided a couple months ago I needed to start writing again. But, as usual, life got busy and between turning 29 , enjoying the Sun, and planning my son's 7th birthday party, I just never sat down to do it.

So, I'm coming back, and to make it easy on myself, my first month I am participating in a daily photo challenge over at Motherhood {honestly}. Jamie is pretty awesome. And she lives in North Idaho, so that's a plus. And while she's a little bit liberal for me sometimes, what is the world without diversity? So you should definitely check her out, and see what everyone else is posting for their pictures.

Here is the daily challenge list


and here are my first 5 photos:


Summer Selfie

Favorite

Something Green

Present

Organized

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback!